So, I somehow managed to forget to take pics of this meal, but trust me, it’s delicious. When Corrinne and I started Weight Watchers last spring, we had this recipe on repeat. It’s quick, easy, and delicious every time! In fact, it’s so good that our other family members even started requesting it. Who doesn’t love buffalo chicken? And this one involves a crock-pot, which is my dearest and most treasured friend.
The best part of this recipe is that it’s only 3 pts for 1/2 cup of chicken! Which means depending on what you eat your chicken with, you can easily have more than one serving. I like mine with a sandwich thin (3pts), but this last time I ate it in a lettuce wrap, and it was delicious! I’ve even mixed a little blue cheese dressing (my favorite kind) and made a dip out of it using veggies as chips! Yummy!
- 3 lbs raw skinless boneless chicken
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp. light butter
- 1 12 oz. bottle Buffalo wing sauce (I prefer Frank’s)
- lay your chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker
- pour the bottle of wing sauce on top
- sprinkle the ranch mix over chicken and sauce
- place lid on slow cooker and let cook on low for 7-9 hrs
- shred meat & add butter
- place lid back on and let cook a little longer so the meat really soaks up the sauce
See? Easy peasy! And so so yummy. Here is the original recipe. I love emilybites.com! Her recipes are easy and delicious. Try this one out! If you’re a buffalo chicken person, I guarantee this will be on heavy rotation in your house. Any recipe with 4 ingredients and a slow cooker that does all the work for me is a winner in my book! 😉